Academic advisors use iSIS to assist students throughout their academic careers. Advisors can look up students, run DARS reports, remove advising flags, and many other functions in iSIS.
If you are a professional advisor or faculty advisor, this page is for you. Follow
the links below for helpful information relating to the advising function in iSIS.
For a brief overview of the iSIS Advisor Center, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To ...
- Access Student ACT Scores
- Add the Advisor Flag to an Advisee
- Change your iSIS Password
- Email Advisees from Advisor Center
- Remove the UGE Flag
- Remove the Advisor Flag (video)
- View an Advisee's Academic History
- View an Advisee's Grades
- View an Advisee's K-State 8 Requirements in DARS
- View an Advisee's Transfer Credit Report
- View Walk-in Advisees
- View Your Advisees
Reference Materials & Forms
PDF versions of forms will launch in a separate window. Word and Excel documents will be downloaded. Please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.Documents
External links will launch in a separate window, please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.