Academic advisors use KSIS to assist students throughout their academic careers. Advisors can look up students, run DARS reports, remove advising flags, and perform many other functions in KSIS.
Important: A new KSU Advisor Center is under development that will provide a full-featured toolset for advising. The current (original) Advisor Center will continue to be available while the new KSU Advisor Center is being developed.
See the "How To" sections below for detailed instructions on the KSU Advisor Center (new) and Advisor Center (original).
About the new KSU Advisor Center
Frequently Asked Questions
How To ... for KSU Advisor Center (new)
Access Advisee Information
- Access the KSU Advisor Center
- Access an Individual Advisee
- Add or Remove an Advising Hold
- Add or Remove Unofficial Advisees in the Advisee List
- Download Advisee Information
- Email an Advisee
- Personalize Advisee View
- Select Multiple Advisees
- Use Find to Locate an Advisee
- View Other Students
Advisee Detail Screens
- About Advisee Detail Screens
- Advisee Screen Common Area
- Advisee Academics Tab
- Advisee Personal Tab
- Advisee Reports Tab
- Advisee Schedule Tab
- Advisee Scores Tab
- Advisee Summary Tab
- Run DARS Audit for Advisees
- Run DARS Audit for Non-Advisees
- Schedule DARS Audit(s)
- View DARS Audit(s) for Advisees
- View DARS Audits for Non-Advisees
Manage Groups & Filters
- Create a Filter
- Create a Group
- Delete a Filter or Group
- Modify an Existing Filter
- Modify an Existing Group
- Use an Existing Filter or Group
Perform Bulk Operations
How To ... for Advisor Center (original)
Access Student Information
- Access Student ACT Scores
- Access Student Photos
- View an Advisee's Academic History
- View an Advisee's Grades
- View and Print Advisees
- View Refund and Drop Dates
- View Walk-in Advisees
- Run and View an Advisee's DARS Audit
- Run and View a DARS Audit for a Non-Advisee
- View an Advisee's Transfer Credit Report
- View a System Run DARS Audit
Reference Materials & Forms
PDF versions of forms will launch in a separate window. Word and Excel documents will be downloaded. Please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
External links will launch in a separate window, please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or via email at email@example.com.