Extraordinary Student Award
Do you know a student who has been successful in their academic pursuits while overcoming significant obstacles? If so, nominate them for an Extraordinary Student Award!
Nominees must be juniors, seniors, or graduate students.
Awardees will receive a scholarship and plaque
To nominate a student, fill out the Qualtrics survey, linked below with the following information:
- Student’s name, age, major, class standing, other pertinent demographic information.
- Student’s situation/condition, etc. that constitutes a major obstacle in the pursuit of university education
- Description of student’s extraordinary efforts in overcoming the obstacle(s) & succeeding in their educational journey
- Specifics about the way(s) in which they have been successful
- Include nominator’s contact information
Extraordinary Student Award Banquet
Thursday, April 14th at 6:00pm, location TBD
Deadline to Submit:
Thursday, March 3rd by 5:00pm
Submit nominations at:
For more info, contact:
Lindsay Kubina via firstname.lastname@example.org