Division of Student Life Extraordinary Student Award
Do you know a student who has been successful in their academic pursuits while overcoming significant obstacles? If so, nominate them for a Division of Student Life Extraordinary Student Award!
Nominees must be juniors, seniors, or graduate students.
Awardees will receive a $500 scholarship and plaque
To nominate a student, fill out the form linked below with the following information:
- Student’s name, major, academic level, and other pertinent demographic information.
- Student’s situation/condition/etc. which constitutes a major obstacle in the pursuit of university education
- Description of student’s extraordinary efforts in overcoming the obstacle(s) & succeeding in their educational journey
- Specifics about the way(s) in which they have been successful
- Nominator’s contact information
Extraordinary Student Award Banquet
Wednesday, April 19th, 2023 (by invitiation)
Deadline to Submit:
Tuesday, February 28th by 12:00am
Submit nominations at:
For more info, contact:
Dr. Lindsay Kubina at 785-532-6441 or firstname.lastname@example.org