Extraordinary Student Award
Do you know a student who has been successful in their academic pursuits while overcoming significant obstacles? If so, nominate them for an Extraordinary Student Award!
Nominees must be juniors, seniors, or graduate students.
Awardees are invited to attend a banquet where they will receive a scholarship and plaque
To nominate a student, submit a letter with the following information:
- Student’s name, age, major, class standing, other pertinent demographic information.
- Student’s situation/condition, etc. that constitutes a major obstacle in the pursuit of university education
- Description of student’s extraordinary efforts in overcoming the obstacle(s) & succeeding in their educational journey
- Specifics about the way(s) in which they have been successful
- Include nominator’s contact information
Extraordinary Student Award Banquet
Monday, April 22, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. K-State Student Union – Bluemont Room
Deadline to Submit:
Friday, March 8, by 5:00pm
Submit nominations to:
201 Holton Hall or email@example.com
For more info, contact:
Lindsay Kubina (785)532-6441 or firstname.lastname@example.org