Student of Concern

If you are concerned about a K-State student, please tell us! The Office of Student Life can reach out to K-State students who seem to be having difficulty and intervene before things reach a crisis level.

If this is an on-campus emergency that requires immediate action, please contact the K-State campus police at 911 or 785-532-6412.

Use this form to report concerns about any of the following:

  • a student's mental state or well being
  • disruptive or inappropriate behaviors in the classroom or on campus
  • a student posing a threat to themselves or others

Concerned members of the K-State community can call the Office of Student Life at 785-532-6432, or use the following form to relay information. Please be as specific as you can, including additional identifying information (such as room number, phone number, etc.) and any relevant details that could help us help this student. Once we receive your report, we will assess the information and determine the best way to work with the student.


Report your concern

Student contact information



Your contact information


* Required fields

We ask for your contact information in case we have questions or need more details; it will not be disclosed to anyone who does not have a need to know.


Please be aware that students submitting a false report are in violation of the student code of conduct, Article VI Section 3.a.1. of the Kansas State University Student Governing Association By-Laws, and are subject to disciplinary action.

Report a crime to K-State campus police with Silent Witness.

Email comments to