Welcome to the Office of Student Life
Please note; Kansas State University, including the Office of Student Life, will be closed Thursday, December 24th through Friday, January 1st and will reopen on Monday, January 4th.
For emergencies please contact K-State Police at 785/532-6412
The University is currently operating on Phase 3. the Office of Student Life will continue to support and advocate for students. Please consider contacting us in one of the following ways:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (email account monitored 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday)
- Via phone at (785) 532-6432 (answered 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday by office staff, answered after hours by an after-hours answering service)
- Via fax at (785) 532-5307 (checked once per day, Monday - Friday)
The Office of Student Life strives to support our K-State Family by providing support to students experiencing challenges, connecting students, parents, families, faculty and staff to campus resources, and addressing any questions or concerns you may have. If you ever have any questions or are not sure who to turn, give us a call or stop by!
What to expect when you stop by the Office of Student Life
1. You will be greeted by knowledgeable peers who will help you get started.
Our student staff will help you resolve your issue or assist you in scheduling an appointment with the dean who supports students in your academic college.
2. Attend your scheduled meeting with your assigned dean. If for any reason you cannot attend your scheduled meeting, please call as early as possible to reschedule or cancel.
3. Work collaboratively with your dean to address your concerns. Your dean can connect you to a variety of campus resources, offer additional support, and be someone to talk through options and opportunities you may be currently facing.
Maybe you feel your issue or concern is too big or too small? Don't worry, this is what we are here for. We want to work collaboratively with you to find solutions and develop a plan moving forward.
4. We will probably follow up with you. We do our best to follow up with every student who walks into our office. We will send you an email just asking how everything has been going. If everything is going well we'd love to hear about it. If you feel as if you concerns are not resolved or new concerns have develop simply give our office a call and we would be glad to get you scheduled to meet with your dean.