The Student Allocations Committee (SAC) receives and reviews the funding requests for on-campus and travel events submitted by student organizations on campus. SAC is responsible for choosing whether to fund these groups based on the merits and educational value of the events. Questions or concerns about on-campus or travel allocations should be directed to the Committee Chair.
Click here to access the Student Allocations request form.
SAC Chair: Carson Cuesta, email@example.com
SAC only grants funding to student organizations registered through the Center for Student Involvement. Student organizations requesting funding from the committee are limited to receiving funds for five on-campus projects and two travel events annually. Allocations for funds used for travel are limited to $100.00 per student attending up to $1,000.00 for 10 students. There is no minimum or maximum dollar amount for on-campus projects funded by SAC. Requests for funding must be for events or projects that have educational value. On-campus events must be free and open for all KSU students to attend.
SAC funds can be used to fund fees for lecturers, speakers, entertainers, promotional materials, the rental of space, equipment, film rentals, and travel expenses.
SAC funds cannot be used on non-educational food, social events, personal materials, giveaway items, paid wages, or recruitment events.
*Note- Due to the impact of COVID-19 on university functions, SAC is granting funding to student organizations that host virtual events.
- Requests for events must be submitted a minimum of 35 days in advance of the event date
- Requests for events held December 1 through February 15 must be submitted by the first Friday in November
- Requests for events held April 1 through September 30 must be submitted by the first Friday in February
- Sports Club applications must be recieved by 11:59 p.m. on October 27, 2023
- Academic Competition Team applications must be recieved by 11:59 p.m. on February 23, 2024