General scholarship renewal requirements for freshmen
Many of K-State's scholarships are renewable beyond your freshman year, including general university scholarships/awards, tuition waiver programs and a selection of our competitive awards. In order to renew your scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain the K-State renewal GPA specific to your award
- Maintain full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester (fall/spring)) of K-State coursework leading toward degree completion
- Maintain continuous enrollment at K-State for the duration of the scholarship
Length of renewal
If you meet the criteria above:
General university scholarships/awards
- All renewable general university scholarships/awards may be renewed for up to three additional years (four years, eight semesters total).
- If you are enrolled in a five-year program within the College of Architecture, Planning & Design, you are able to renew your academic merit award for up to four additional years (five years, ten semesters total).
- All renewable competitive scholarships may be renewed for up to three additional years (four years, eight semesters total).