1. K-State home
  2. »Office of the Registrar
  3. »Students
  4. »properties
  5. »properties

Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar
118 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506–0114

Main Line: 785-532-6254

Phone Hours:
 Monday, Wednesday through Friday
 8:00-5:00 pm
 9:00-5:00 pm
E-mail: registrar@k-state.edu 


Walk-in Hours:
 Wildcat One Stop
 119 Anderson Hall
 Monday, Wednesday through Friday
 8:00-5:00 pm
 9:00-5:00 pm

Guidelines for Changing (adding or removing) Minors

As you pursue your passion in your college career, you might decide that adding, removing or changing to a different minor would better suit your needs. By minor we mean a systematic program of study in an area of emphasis outside a student’s major. Minors are offered by academic departments and administered by a director, who is a faculty member of the academic department which offers the minor. To ensure you have made the right choice and that your minor change is reflected on your academic record you need to follow the instructions below:

  1. Email your current major advisor. Discuss your desire to change curriculum.
  2. Determine which Academic Department owns the minor {see the Degrees & Certificates Offered section of the Catalog for assistance}
    • The Degrees & Certificates Offered website will tell you what college the minor is attached to
    • From there you should refer to the Colleges and Academic Units website to locate the academic department along with the contact information.
  3. Email the Academic Department that owns the minor, and include the following information:
    • Full Name:
    • Wildcat ID #
    • Changing/Adding/Removing From the Following Minor:
    • Changing To:
      • Or Adding:
      • Or Dropping:
  4. Your request must be sent from your official K-State student email.
  5. You will receive a confirmation email from the Academic Department