OEIE conducts program evaluations of both large- and small-scale projects for a broad range of clientele. Our service-oriented multidisciplinary team works in collaboration with clients to
- develop evaluation components needed for competitive grant proposals
- design and implement rigorous, comprehensive evaluation plans to address the needs of each project.
- provide high-quality, efficient, responsive program evaluations that support data-driven decision making.
OEIE's vision is to be an innovator in the field of evaluation, providing unparalleled client-focused services to better position our clients to maximize educational and research program impacts.
OEIE's mission is to assist educators and researchers in government, nonprofit, and other organizations to demonstrate program impact and accountability. Through rigorous scientific methods and innovative technology, we empower our clients to make data-based decisions for program improvement and to effectively tell their story. Our multi-disciplinary team takes a collaborative approach that values individual clients’ and stakeholders’ perspectives to meet the needs of diverse projects across a variety of funding agencies and disciplines.
- Be Innovative Problem Solvers
- Driven for Quality
- Exemplify Professionalism
- Impress the Client
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Cultivate Continuous Improvement
Principles of Community
As part of the broader K-State Community, OEIE affirms and is committed to K-State's Principles of Community.