1. K-State home
  2. »OCHS
  3. »Having Trouble in your Rental

Off-Campus Housing Support

Having Trouble in your Rental

In case the perfect rental and or roommate turned out to be less desirable than you had hoped, you can make an appointment with the OCHS Director.

Attorney General : Consumer Protection Division

For consumer related issues, file a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office by calling toll free at (800) 432-2310 or check out their website at http://www.ksag.org/home/.

Code Services

Code Services is a free service to City of Manhattan tenants. You can call Code Services to request a free rental inspection if you feel that your home may be in violation of city codes. They can be reached at (785) 587-4506. 

Click here to view the “Check Your Home Guide” published by the city of Manhattan, outlining common code violations and landlord/tenant responsibilities.