The Office of Military Affairs assists the university's faculty, staff and units with student-centered programs involving the military. This includes programs for military-connected and veteran students. The office offers assistance to student organizations, student government bodies and campus-wide student activities benefiting from military involvement or engagement.
- Promote student and military engagement
- Coordinate military speakers for campus activities
- Arrange student tours of military installations
- Develop special programs and events for military-connected students
- Support ROTC cadet developmental programs