The KS-LSAMP Scholar program aims to help students become more knowledgeable about themselves and what they need to succeed.
During our program students will gain insight by engaging with a community of peers, take responsibility in utilizing campus resources and manage their behaviors through goal setting.
The program provides a $500 stipend for active participation in the program, along with a flexible plan tailored to students’ goals and schedules.
The application deadline is September 4, 2020.
- Currently enrolled in a KS-LSAMP approved major
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Full-time student status
The program expectations:
- Be available to participate in the program from September 14 - December 4, 2020
- Meet with an academic coach (3 times)
- Participation in Canvas course
- Attend engagement sessions (3 times, 1h each)
How to apply:
- Follow this link: bit.ly/ScholarF20
- In order for your application to be complete, you will need to provide your class schedule for the semester
Questions can be directed to Brenee King at email@example.com.