Housing and Community Services
More than 5,000 students call the K-State campus home. Why? This "home away from home" meets more than the basic needs of students living with us — we provide affordable, safe and engaging accommodations for our residents, while finding unique ways to support them in their academic pursuits. We've worked hard to create an environment that fosters diversity, leadership, academic success and personal growth.
Housing and Dining Services offers:
- Three dining centers, ten residence halls, a female leadership/scholarship house, an honors house and a large apartment community that provide many opportunities to meet new friends and be part of a dynamic and supportive community
- An award-winning dining program that offers several meal plans and menu options.
- Many retail establishments, including convenience stores, a restaurant, a bakery and a coffee shop.
- Fun activities and leadership programs that help students get involved and stay connected.
- A student success center where students can get free tutoring, computer/printer access and more.
Learn More about K-State Housing & Dining Services by visiting their website here.
Sexuality and Gender Identity Community
K-State respects a student's right to choose the appropriate housing option that best fits their personal identity. Working with the LGBT Resource Center and Housing and Dining Services, options for those of minoritized sexuality or gender identities can help to make a student's campus living experience an open and affirming experience. Multiple options are available in our Housing facilities and the Resource Center and Housing and Dining can discuss options with students and their families. Please contact the LGBT Resource Center for more information.