December 17, 2021
Faculty Senate’s newly elected Term Appointment Caucus senators announced
As you may recall, the Faculty Senate constitution revisions, which included the addition of the new Term Appointment Caucus, were approved on Sept 1. Elections were conducted for this new caucus and Faculty Senate’s newly elected senators are as follows:
- Mary Bowen, agriculture.
- Deborah Kohl, agriculture.
- Graciela Berumen, education.
- Erin Bishop, extension.
- Tandy Rundus, extension.
- Clara Kientz, general university.
- Jennifer Miller, health and human sciences.
- Suzanne Reese, health and human sciences.
President Littrell is holding an initial meeting with the new Term Appointment Caucus senators and the plan is to have them ready for participation in Faculty Senate starting in the spring semester.
Please take a moment to send these new senators your congratulations.