Multimedia equipment can be checked out by current K-State students, faculty, and staff at no charge. Equipment is to be used for academic purposes. Highest priority will be given to activities that support academic/educational programs at Kansas State University. Other uses are by special permission at the discretion of iTAC managers.
- A current K-State ID card is required to verify identity.
- Checkout time limit is three days (extensions may be possible).
- Equipment must be returned by the designated return time on the due date.
- Patrons must provide their own recording media.
(SD card, DVD tape, flash drive, etc.).
- For equipment reservations, call 785-532-4918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show a current K-State ID card when picking up equipment (214 Hale Library).
- Provide your K-State email address (for notifications).
- Provide a working telephone number.
- Sign the checkout policy agreement form at the time of checkout.
Late fees and damages
- Overdue charge per item each hour the equipment is late for 3-day checkout items: $1.00 per hour.
- Overdue charge per item for each hour the equipment is late for short term checkout items: $5.00 per hour.
- Charge for items lost, damaged or stolen is: $100 and 40% of the remaining cost.
- Charge for damaged or missing items under $100 will be full replacement cost.