Read&Write is a comprehensive productivity tool designed to support reading, writing, studying, and research. The customizable toolbar is compatible with several common applications. Highlighted features include:
- Text to Speech - read and listen to content for better comprehension.
- Vocabulary list builder - create vocabulary lists with definitions for studying.
- Speech maker - create an MP3 version of your text for on-the-go listening.
- Highlighter tool - gather and organize information on the web by highlighting and then gathering those highlights in Microsoft Word.
- Scan - scan PDFs and make them searchable and accessible.
Download Read & Write
Any active K-State student, faculty, or staff can download Read&Write for home or office use at no cost. An eID and password are required.
To download Read&Write, select your operating system and then select the download files link:
Windows 7 and above
Mac OS X 10.10 and above
You will be prompted for an activation code the first time Read&Write is run after installation. No activation code is necessary: just click Activate.