University Computing Labs
The university computing labs are central computing facilities for use by K-State students, faculty, and staff. Hundreds of computers are available (PCs and Macs), with a variety of applications, limited free printing, and wireless printing from lab computers and personal laptops. These resources are supported by the Division of Information Technology.
Available Computer Labs
Kansas State University has several computer labs located across the Manhattan campus with Windows and Mac computer stations:
- Cardwell Hall Math/Physics Library — Room 105
- College of Business Admin. — Rooms: 1052, 1053, 3112, 3114, and 3121
- Dickens Hall — Room 001
- Hale Library — Located on the first, second, third, and fourth floors
- K-State Student Union — First floor
- Paul Weigel Library of AP Design — Room 0081, Regnier Hall
- Sunderland Foundation Innovation Lab — First floor, Hale Library
Tips for Using the Labs
- Save your work to an external storage device such as a USB flash drive.
- Save files often. Lab software removes all stored data after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Printouts can be sent to any printer in the university computing labs.
- Sign out of both the computer and print station when you're done.
- Don't leave your property unattended in the labs.