University Computing Labs
Available computer labs
Kansas State University has several computer labs located across the Manhattan campus with Windows and Mac computer stations.
- Cardwell Hall Math/Physics Library — Room 105
- College of Business Admin. — Rooms: 1052, 1053, 3112, 3114, and 3121
- Dickens Hall — Room 001
- Hale Library — Located on the first, second, third, and fourth floors
- K-State Student Union — First floor
- Paul Weigel Library of AP Design — Room 1128, Regnier Hall
- Sunderland Foundation Innovation Lab — First floor, Hale Library
Calvin 306 and 318 are reservable labs managed by the Division of IT for training and instruction. Please contact Fred Darkow for more information.
Remote access to computer lab software
The university computing labs are central computing facilities for use by K-State students, faculty, and staff. Hundreds of computers are available (PCs and Macs), with a variety of software, limited free printing, and wireless printing from lab computers and personal laptops. These resources are supported by Information Technology.
Tips for using the labs
- Save your work to an external storage device such as a USB flash drive.
- Save files often. Lab software removes all stored data after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Printouts can be sent to any printer in the university computing labs.
- Sign out of both the computer and print station when you're done.
- Don't leave your property unattended in the labs.
Help and Support
For assistance or to report equipment problems, contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report violations of lab policies