University Computing Labs
Computer labs are closed for Fall 2020. K-State computer labs located in Calvin 306, Calvin 318, and Dickens 001A, as well as the Media Center in Seaton 0001 are currently closed. Windows and Mac computer stations are available in Hale Library (Windows on 1st and 2nd floors, Macs on 2nd floor) and in the K-State Student Union. There are two lab computers in the Cardwell Math/Physics Library. One of the computers is located in the corridor (Cardwell 105C). Mac computers in Hale Library include Adobe Creative Cloud.
The university computing labs are central computing facilities for use by K-State students, faculty, and staff. Hundreds of computers are available (PCs and Macs), with a variety of software, limited free printing, and wireless printing from lab computers and personal laptops. These resources are supported by Information Technology.
Tips for using the labs
- Save your work to an external storage device such as a USB flash drive.
- Save files often. Lab software removes all stored data after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Printouts can be sent to any printer in the university computing labs.
- Sign out of both the computer and print station when you're done.
- Don't leave your property unattended in the labs.
Help and Support
For assistance or to report equipment problems, contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or at email@example.com.
Report violations of lab policies