The Division of Information Technology offers instructional design services to assist you in maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of your instruction in on- or off-campus learning environments.
Instructional design consultation, training, and support
A centrally-supported instructional designer is available to assist faculty in developing engaging and high-quality learning environments for both on- and off-campus use.
The Instructional Designer offers:
- Design and development support for the building of digital learning objects
- Custom presentations to departments on instructional design topics
- Support for grant development (in terms of pedagogical design)
- Support with authoring tools and technologies for online learning development
- Data analytics
- Technology troubleshooting
- And other services
Many colleges also have instructional designers to assist you. Check with their main offices for contact information.
- Rubric for Quality E-Learning (PDF)
- Rubric for Quality E-Learning - Noncredit (PDF)
- Technology classrooms
Schedule the instructional designer
To schedule the instructional designer, please contact: