1. K-State home
  2. »Human Capital Services
  3. »Your Work Life
  4. »Pay
  5. »Direct Deposit

Human Capital Services

Human Capital Services
Kansas State University
103 Edwards Hall
1810 Kerr Drive
Manhattan, KS 66506-4801 


785-532-6095 fax
email: hr@k-state.edu

Direct Deposit

Kansas State University requires payroll direct deposit for all employees.

Employees with an existing checking or savings account may sign up for direct deposit or make changes to their direct deposit by completing an Authorization for Direct Deposit of Employee Pay and submitting it to Human Capital Services. 

Paycard Program

The State of Kansas has a partnership with Skylight Financial, Inc. to provide a Skylight paycard to employees who do not have a checking or savings account.  Contact Josh Lee at joshuarlee@ksu.edu or (785) 532-6277 for more information.

More Skylight paycard information:

Direct Deposit and Paycard Frequently Asked Questions

Is it possible to have a portion of my payroll funds or travel and expense reimbursement put into my savings account and the balance in my checking account?
Yes, you may designate up to a maximum of six financial institutions with up to nine accounts for payroll funds but only one account for your travel and expense reimbursement direct deposits.
How do I know my pay has been deposited or how much was deposited?
Paycheck information is available online at the View Paycheck feature of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Employee Self Service. Online pay information can usually be viewed as early as the Friday before payday. The date and amount of deposit are some oft he information available at View Paycheck.
What if my bank did not receive my Direct Deposit or the amount does not agree with the amount indicated on my Payroll Deposit Advice?
This is highly unlikely; however, if it should occur, contact your department's HCS Liaison. They will initiate the appropriate action to correct the situation.
What if I change banks or close accounts? What do I have to do?
Make changes by completing a new Authorization for Direct Deposit of Employee Pay and send it to Human Capital Services, 103 Edwards Hall, 1810 Kerr Drive, Manhattan, KS 66506-4801. The changes will be effective for the next available pay period.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
Contact Human Capital Services at (785) 532-6277.