1. K-State home
  2. »Human Capital Services
  3. »Your Work Life
  4. »Life Changes

Human Capital Services

Human Capital Services
Kansas State University
103 Edwards Hall
1810 Kerr Drive
Manhattan, KS 66506-4801

Directions to HCS
Site Map
Staff Directory

Contact Us

Give Us Website Feedback

785-532-6095 fax

Changing Marital Status and/or Dependents

Here are some things to consider when these life changes occur:

Marital Status Change (Marriage/Divorce/Death)

Adding or Deleting Dependent Children

To make a change to your health insurance, FSA and HSA (within 30 days of the event) follow the instructions below:

Go to HRIS

Enter your eID & password

Go to Employee Self Serve

Click on Benefits

Click on Health Insurance Enrollment

First time to log in, select KSU from drop down

Reenter eID & password



Click "Mid Year Benefit changes" tab

Click on "Start a New Request"

Make your desired changes

Upload any required documentation

Note:  ex-spouse is ineligible for coverage under the state health plan.