FLSA Basics: Its Impact on You
Informational training sessions, WHR201 “FLSA Basics: Its Impact on You,” were offered to employees and supervisors to assist with the transition of some employees migrating from an exempt status to non-exempt status. The purpose of this training session:
- Define the new Department of Labor requirement.
- Address benefits of the new overtime rule.
- Understand the importance of tracking time and requesting/reporting leave.
- Clarify employee and supervisor responsibilities regarding timekeeping.
- Identify resources available to enhance understanding of the Department of Labor requirement.