113 Eisenhower Hall
Domestic Admissions Specialist
- Processes new graduate applications to the Student Information System
- Processes domestic applications to K-State graduate programs
- Processes application withdrawal and declines
- Processes transcripts and graduate school forms
- Manages Graduate School email account
Julie joined the Graduate School as an Office Specialist in 2018 and transitioned to the Domestic Admissions Specialist role in January 2020. Prior to joining the Graduate School, she served as an office assistant at the College of Veterinary Medicine. Julie enjoys spending time with her granddaughter, family, and friends. She enjoys making arts and crafts in her free time.