Fulbright English for Graduate Studies
Congratulations on beginning this next stage of your academic and professional journey.
The U.S. Department of State and the Institute for International Education (IIE), along with Kansas State University welcome you to the United States for this orientation program and your subsequent graduate studies.
During your time in this three-week program, you will have the opportunity to polish your English skills, learn about U.S. academic culture, and experience American culture first-hand in a friendly and welcoming environment. Program faculty, staff, and volunteers are waiting to welcome you!
We feel honored that the ELP and Kansas State University have been selected to host you.
- Arrival and Orientation Schedule (pdf)
- Pre-arrival Handbook (pdf)
- Program Schedule (pdf)
- Cultural Activities (pdf)
- Plan to fly into Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK), Manhattan, Kansas on Saturday, July 20.
Information about Kansas State University and Manhattan, Kansas:
- About Kansas State University
- Read about the beautiful Manhattan campus
- Learn about K-State's Strengths
- Find out about K-State's 155 Year History
- Learn about K-State Traditions
- Hello Manhattan Video
- Manhattan Visitor Information
Housing and Food:
During your time in Manhattan, you will live in a Residence Hall on the Kansas State University campus with others in the Fulbright group and students from across the United States and around the world.
You will eat most of your meals in a Dining Center on campus.
In addition to the transportation options listed above, other local transportation options include:
For any questions regarding the program, contact:
Office of International Programs
Special Programs/Sponsored Students
1601 Vattier Street
Manhattan, KS 66506