Increase Recruitment Efforts for Students of Color
Increasing the enrollment of students of color starts with increasing recruitment efforts. This initiative will focus on raising enrollment to meet or exceed state of Kansas demographics.
The action team is currently developing next steps.
Benchmarking and Metrics
Metrics and institutional benchmarks are currently being identified and gathered by the action team.
Accountable Administrators and Action Team
This initiative is led by a core leadership team that will expand to include subcommittees while stakeholder feedback is being gathered and concerns are being documented. The lead administrator identified below will be responsible for initiating and reporting on the progress of the initiative overall.
Core leadership team
- Charles Taber, Provost and Executive Vice President, lead administrator
- Thomas Lane, Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
- Kevin Gwinner, Dean, College of Business Administration
- Karen Goos, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management
- Jeannie Brown Leonard, Vice Provost for Student Success
- Sunanda Dissanayake, Associate Dean, Graduate School
- Doris Carroll, Associate Professor, Department of Special Education, Counseling and Student Affairs, College of Education
- Bryon Williams, Assistant Director, Office of Recruitment and Admissions
- Bin Ning, Associate Provost for Institutional Research