How to find a COVID-19 vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines are free and widely available. There are multiple ways for K-Staters to find a COVID-19 vaccine.
- The state of Kansas offers a Find My Vaccine website.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers the vaccines.gov website to search for a local COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Lafene Health Center continues to offer COVID-19 vaccine opportunities for students, faculty and staff. Lafene is offering the one-dose Johnson & Johnson and the two-dose Moderna vaccines as available. Appointments are required and can be made on the myLafene+ patient portal or by calling Lafene Health Center at 785-532-6544.
- Local health departments continue to offer COVID-19 vaccine opportunities. Check with the Riley County Health Department, the Johnson County Health Department, the Saline County Health Department or the county health department where you live.
- The Kansas Department of Health and Environment is offering COVID-19 vaccine clinics from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every Thursday and Friday at the Kansas History Museum, 6425 SW 6th Ave, in Topeka. Walk-ins are welcome, but people can sign up ahead of time with the Patient Vaccine Clinic Consent Form. Learn more about the KDHE clinic and find other vaccine clinics.
- Local pharmacies and private physicians also may offer COVID-19 vaccine opportunities. Contact those organizations for more information.