Safer at Home order
Statewide order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 was issued March 30 and allowed to expire at midnight May 3, 2020.
- Statewide “Safer at Home” orders are in effect. People only leave their homes for essential needs.
- Strict social distancing measures are in effect.
- Mass gatherings are prohibited.
- High risk individuals restrict activities as much as possible.
- Individuals are encouraged to wear face masks when social distancing is not possible.
- Employees are encouraged to work remotely as much as possible.
- Travel restrictions are in effect.
- All academic courses are held remotely.
- Limit return to work on-site after being in close contact exposure to person who tested positive.
- Increase diagnostic testing capabilities.
- Hospitals have enough personnel, beds, ventilators and PPE.
- Increase supply of PPE.
- Scale contact tracing capabilities.
- Require isolation when patients test positive.
- Offer voluntarily local isolation and quarantine facilities.