Effective Aug. 1, 2021.
Prerequisites for advancing to phaseout
- Vaccine available or therapeutic options that can be used for preventive or treatment indications and that have a measurable impact on disease activity and can help rescue very sick patients.
- State of Kansas continues to lift "safer at home" orders.
- Local indicators of infection spread show stable or decreasing community transmission.
- Clusters of cases are promptly identified and contained and do not spread to the community.
- Health care and public health systems can cope with the volume of current and potential cases.
Criteria in Phaseout
- Activities return to normal.
- No ban on any activities is in place, but some restrictions may be imposed on a case-by-case basis.
- Very large gatherings allowed on a case-by case basis, depending on specific public health risk and containment activities.