The university's priority throughout this evolving situation will always be to protect the health and safety of everyone at K-State and in our communities.
- K-State has canceled fall commencement activities.
- Provost Taber has announced adjustments to the spring 2021 academic calendar.
- K-State has launched an online dashboard to track COVID-19 data.
- The university is expanding its COVID-19 testing capacity.
- Find the latest Guidance and FAQ for returning to K-State campuses.
Every Wildcat a Wellcat
You are K-State. Your health and safety and that of the K-State community are important.