Food service

Please visit the Manhattan campus dining center plans or Polytechnic dining center plans if you are looking for information about student dining centers.


University food establishments, or food establishments operating on university property, must follow the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Food Safety during Emergencies Best Practices as well as other university risk mitigation measures, as applicable. These guidelines address allowing at least 6 feet of physical distance between each customer, including lines and seating arrangements.

Dining centers will follow the same protocol and publicize rules for persons utilizing those facilities.

Frequently asked questions