COVID-19 exposure protocol
Employees, students and visitors should self-assess their symptoms and should not come to campus if they are sick, have a temperature over 100.4 degrees F, or have other illness symptoms of the coronavirus as listed on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC, website. Persons who develop any of these symptoms while on campus should leave and return to their local residence.
Employees, students and visitors should follow specific guidance if they have:
- Tested positive for COVID-19.
- A sick family member or roommate at home with COVID-19.
- Been in close contact with another person who has COVID-19.
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results.
- Are unvaccinated or not fully unvaccinated and have recently traveled.
Frequently asked questions