Information for researchers
Effective March 2, 2022, Kansas State University strongly encourages — but does not require — that everyone wear masks while indoors on university property. The university's updated face mask guidance is based on the newest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance for determining face mask requirements.
Read the full university face mask policy.
What this means for researchers is:
- Labs, offices and other research spaces can return to pre-pandemic occupancy.
- There are no restrictions any longer on human subjects research beyond standard IRB-approved practices.
- There are no restrictions on involving undergraduate students in research.
- It is no longer required to have approvals or revised reawakening plans to add new students or other personnel to research teams.
- Employees who have concerns regarding health conditions may work with the university ADA coordinator regarding accommodations.
- University Research Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PreAward Services at email@example.com
- Office of Research Development at firstname.lastname@example.org