Important Reference and Regulatory Documents
- Considerations for IRB Review of Oral History (PDF)
- DoD Instructions for Human Subjects Research (PDF)
- Terms for the Federalwide Assurance for Protection of Human Subjects
- 45 CFR 46: The Common Rule — Federal Law Addressing Protection of Human Subjects
- The Belmont Report
- Nuremberg Code
- IRB Located outside the USA: Designed for use by institutional review boards, researchers, sponsors, and others involved in research in the United States and other parts of the world.
- HHS Frequently Asked Questions for Human Subjects Research
- AAAS Report on Internet Research
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- NIH Bioethics Resources
- NIH — Inclusion of Women and Minorities Policy Implementation
- Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information (PDF)
- Guidance on Research Involving Coded Private Information or Biological Specimens
- Did Researchers Sell Insider Information?