Blue Key membership requirements include:
- Attend all Blue Key meetings, activities, and retreats.
- Make Blue Key a top priority.
- Commitment to continued expansion of leadership and personal development programs.
- Fulfillment of the duties of a Blue Key office.
- Effective and credible service as a role model for the campus and community.
Blue Key time commitments:
*Please note this is not a comprehensive list and is only meant to give applicants a loose idea of what their time commitments may look like
- Mentor 2-3 members of Quest Freshman Honorary
- Help at the Leadership Appreciation Reception and Strengths in Action events
- Co-teach Catalyst and attend evening large lectures
- Facilitate You Lead workshops
- Volunteer for the Discover U Conference
- Review applications and interview applicants for Quest, Blue Key, and scholarships
- Attend the National Conference
Blue Key applicant requirements include:
- Significant leadership experience in student/community organizations.
- Minimum K-State GPA of 3.0.
- Have senior status by Fall 2019 (90 Hours)
- Commitment to dedicate significant time and energy to Blue Key
- Must be an enrolled K-State student during both semesters of the 2019-2020 academic year.
For questions, please contact Director of Membership, Meredith Clark.