Assessment Showcase & Awards
The Assessment Showcase & Awards event recognizes K-State programs with exemplary assessment processes and provides an opportunity for programs to share assessment best-practices.
2017-18 Assessment Award Recipients
Recognized for Graduate Assessment
- Utilization of assessable criteria to measure student demonstrations of outcomes.
- Innovative implementation of Canvas for data collection.
- Clearly defined levels of achievement that expose specific learning needs.
- Use of automated dashboards to analyze assessment results
Recognized for Undergraduate Assessment
- Effective use of assessment for curricular decisions
- Thorough analysis and discussion of assessment data
- Planning to incorporate student feedback and other data into the assessment process
- Making the assessment process useful for your program