Transcript submisson

Transcripts for all previous academic coursework must be submitted. This includes high school (secondary school) transcripts, and any and all university, college, vocational, community college, or technical coursework beyond the secondary level.

If your transcripts are not in English, please provide an English translation in addition to a copy in the original language. Failure to submit transcripts for all academic work can result in denial of admission or dismissal from the university.

Transfer students

Applicants who have completed 24 credit hours or more of collegiate-level coursework are considered transfer students. Transfer students are not required to submit high school transcripts. Transcripts from U.S. colleges or universities must be sent directly from the registrar's office at that school to:

Kansas State University
Office of Recruitment and Admissions
119 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Dr. North
Manhattan, KS 66506-0102

Advanced standing credit

You may be able to earn credit toward your K-State degree if you have taken Advanced Placement (AP) exams or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams. View the advanced standing credit details.

Transcript exception: English Language Program only

If you are applying for English Language Program study only, as a non-degree student, you do not need to submit transcripts. Please note if you are admitted for English Language Program only, you are not able to take any academic classes at K-State. If you later wished to take academic classes, you would need to reapply for admission and submit all transcripts.