1. K-State home
  2. »Admissions
  3. »Apply
  4. »High School students apply for concurrent enrollment to Kansas State University

Apply for high school concurrent enrollment

Eligible students currently in high school may take K-State courses for college credit with written approval from a high school counselor and academic dean's office. Start by applying for admission, and then submit the supplemental information required.

Apply for admission


Required supplemental information

Please fill out/submit the Concurrent High School Application Checklist (pdf). You will be asked to provide the following:

  • A list of desired college course(s)
  • An unofficial copy of your middle school or high school transcript
  • Signature of high school official — homeschooled students may use guardian signature in place of high school official
  • Signature of parent if you are under the age of 16

All materials may be submitted to k-state@k-state.edu.