1. K-State home
  2. »OIP
  3. »Education Abroad
  4. »Current students
  5. »During Your Program

Education Abroad

During Your Program

While you’re abroad, consider the following to ensure a smooth transition back to K-State:

Stay Connected

Share your experiences while abroad! Consider participating in Instagram Takeover, where you use the Education Abroad Instagram account to share your pictures or videos from abroad. Join Wildcats Abroad on Facebook, follow K-State Education Abroad on Twitter, add to Wildcats Abroad on our Pinterest page, or contact us to add your videos to our YouTube channel.

Contact Your Academic Advisor

If you are transferring credit back to KSU and have enrolled in any courses not listed on your Academic Approval Form, contact your Academic Advisor to complete a new form.

If you are studying abroad for a semester or year, you may need to contact your Academic Advisor and enroll in KSU classes from abroad for the next semester.

Request Transcripts

Before leaving your host university, be sure you know how to send your transcript to KSU Education Abroad. Many program providers will automatically send a transcript to Education Abroad on your behalf. Exchange and direct enroll programs require that you request your transcript be mailed. We highly recommend that you order copies for yourself as well. Please have an official transcript in English sent to:

Education Abroad
Kansas State University
304 Fairchild Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506 – U.S.A.