Partner with Us
We are excited to partner with faculty, staff, student groups, etc. to come and present, host workshops, and share resources.
The Academic Achievement Center needs partners to best support students' academic success! We're always looking for new ways of partnering with student groups, faculty, departments, and colleges. Use the resources provided by the Academic Achievement Center for your student, faculty, or departmental needs.
As a Student Group
We can provide helpful resources for students to succeed in and outside of the classroom. As a student group, you can:
- Request a presentation for your meeting
- Come to tutoring as a group
- Partner with the Success Ambassadors
We can provide academic resources to help your students. The AAC can provide you with:
- Additional Canvas/syllabus statements
- Short videos to watch in class or as an assignement
- Fyers to share
- Presentations or workshops
- Referring a student for Academic Coaching
Visit the Faculty Resources page to see more about these options.
As a Department
We can help provide academic services to your specific students through multiple ways like:
- Academic Coaching Cohort
- Tutoring for specific Courses
For these options, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to build a service-level agreement.