1. K-State home
  2. »Arts and Sciences
  3. »Women's Studies Department
  4. »Graduate Program
  5. »How to Apply

Women's Studies Department

How to Apply

If you are currently enrolled in a graduate program at KSU, to apply for the KSU Graduate Certificate in Women's Studies:

  Complete the online application through the KSU Graduate School.

        US Citizens & Permanent Resident Application

        International Applicants

Select "Graduate Certificate" when you are asked what type of degree you are seeking, and select "Women's Studies" from the pull-down menu to answer "What do you plan to major in at K-State?"

Note:  Achievement tests scores are not needed.

Note: There is no fee for applying to a graduate certificate program.

Admission is on an ongoing, rolling basis and we encourage applications throughout the academic year.

If you have any questions, please contact either:

Women's Studies Graduate Certificate Program Coordinator
Phone: 785-532-5738
Email: womst@ksu.edu


KSU Graduate School
Voice: 785-532-6191 or 800-651-1816
Fax: 785-532-2983