K-State United Way
Kansas State University's long tradition of generously supporting United Way strengthens our local community, helping friends and neighbors when they need it most. By partnering with area nonprofits, K-State United Way impacts three key concerns – education, income and health. Every gift makes a difference, and real change can't happen without you.
There are two easy ways to positively impact your community:
- Pledge Online:
- Pledge online in Employee Self Service/HRIS (for current employees)
- Donate with a credit card to United Way of Riley County
- Print a pledge form (PDF) and submit to 103 Edwards Hall
There are so many reasons to Live United. Find yours.
Why give to United Way? Did you know...
- United Way-funded programs directly served more than 29,000 individuals in 2012 — that's more than one in three of us.
- Ninety-nine cents of every dollar raised by our local United Way is invested within its six-county region, helping those who need it most.
- More than 250 volunteers work to raise funds during the annual fall United Way campaign.
- Funds raised this fall will help provide services to 12 community partner agencies that offer 20 programs in our six service counties: Clay, Marshall, Pottawatomie, Riley, Wabaunsee and Washington.
... learn more facts