May 31, 2017
Recognizing Discrimination and Sexual Harassment session offered June 8
Recognizing Discrimination and Sexual Harassment, WTD146, will be offered from 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, June 8, in 123 Leadership Studies Building.
Incorporated in this session will be case vignettes/studies and exercises designed to enhance supervisors' and managers' skills in four areas:
- Identifying threshold behaviors and reporting unwelcome, inappropriate behaviors.
- Communicating behavioral expectations to employees.
- Understanding their possible roles in administrative reviews.
- Modeling appropriate behaviors.
You must be a current supervisor of university support staff or unclassified professionals to attend this session. If you are interested in the subject matter, and are not a current supervisor, please contact Learning and Development for information on other course options with similar topics.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Have increased awareness of issues related to sexual harassment.
- Be informed of university policy regarding sexual harassment.
This course is offered in conjunction with the Introduction to Supervision, WTD077, series, and seating is limited.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to Samantha Roberts at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.