December 19, 2016
Provost names search committee for interim associate provost for international programs
April Mason, provost and senior vice president, has appointed the search committee for the interim associate provost for international programs. This will be an expedited internal search limited to current employees of the Office of International Programs. The anticipated start date will be February 2017.
Search committee members are:
- Brian Niehoff, committee chair, associate provost for institutional effectiveness
- Leena Chakrabarti, assistant director English Language Program, International Programs
- Trisha Gott, assistant director, School of Leadership Studies
- Keith Hamilton, teaching associate professor, diagnostic medicine/pathobiology department
- Swinder Janda, professor, marketing department
- Joe Milostan, director of Study Abroad, International Programs
The interim associate provost for international programs will take over leadership for Marcelo Sabates, who will be leaving the university in February as announced recently in K-State Today. A national search for permanent leadership will start in spring 2017.