December 16, 2015
Candidate presentations/open forums for Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life assistant directors
The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life is conducting interviews for two assistant directors and will have candidates on campus. The assistant directors will advise either the Panhellenic Council or the Interfraternity Council, and develop and execute leadership programs and services for our fraternity and sorority community.
The campus community is invited to be a part of the interview process. Each candidate will give a presentation and have an opportunity to meet fraternity/sorority advisors, house directors, faculty and student life professionals.
All presentations and interviews will be in the Big 12 Room in the K-State Student Union.
• Jordan Priddle, 9:30-10:40 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 17.
• Meagan Smjdir, 2:45-3.55 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17.
• Donald Ables, 9-10:10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 21.
• John Davenport, 4:05-5:15 p.m. Monday, Dec. 21.
• Jill Franklin, 9-10:10 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22.
• Taylor Phoumivong, 2:30-3:40 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22.
• Kathleen MacLeay will be scheduled in January.
• Emily Oswalt will be scheduled in January.
K-Staters are encouraged to review the application materials and attend the presentation and open forum. Application materials can be found at the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life website.