January 6, 2015
K-State Online: Updated Canvas training now available
Now is a great time to learn how to use K-State Online powered by Canvas. The Canvas training has been updated based on instructor feedback, and three different classes are available in January.
The face-to-face training includes:
- Discovering the Power of Canvas: Explore the navigation, start a new course and cover the communication tools within Canvas.
- Designing Course Content: Start a new course, add content from K-State Online Classic and learn how to use the Pages tool.
- Developing Quizzes and Assignments: Create an assignment, create a quiz and add questions to an existing quiz.
All Canvas training classes will be in 301A Hale Library. Registration is required, so sign up for the classes in HRIS:
To sign up for Canvas training, sign in to HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Locate the class you want, and click View Available Sessions.
- Click the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about Canvas training opportunities, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.