August 5, 2014
K-State Online: Assessment training begins Aug. 8
Assessment training is available beginning this week for K-State Online powered by Canvas. High-quality assessment is the first step toward improving student learning. To ensure that your assessments are set up correctly in Canvas, K-State's assessment office is offering Canvas assessment training.
Assessment training sessions will be 9:30-11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 8, and Friday, Aug. 15, in 301A Hale Library.
To sign up for assessment training, sign in to HRIS at as.ksu.edu/HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Select Canvas Topics - Assessment and click View Available Sessions.
- Click the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about the training that is available for K-State's new learning management system, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.