July 31, 2014
K-State Online: SpeedGrader app
K-State's new learning management system includes many features to improve an instructor's workflow, and at the top of the list is SpeedGrader.
With SpeedGrader, instructors can:
- Sort submissions by student and hide student names for anonymous grading
- View online submissions including PowerPoints, Word documents and PDFs
- Evaluate assignments for each student, including resubmitted assignments
- Use rubrics to assign grades
- Leave text, audio and video feedback for your students
- Track your grading progress and hide assignments while grading
To learn how to use SpeedGrader with the desktop version of Canvas, view the SpeedGrader guide.
If you want to grade on the go, then download the free SpeedGrader iOS app. Your SpeedGrader app data will sync with the desktop version of SpeedGrader and the Gradebook. You can learn how to use the SpeedGrader app by viewing the SpeedGrader iOS Guide.
SpeedGrader is currently not available on Android devices. The SpeedGrader app is only available in K-State Online powered by Canvas.
To learn more about K-State's new learning management system, view K-State's Canvas website.