March 3, 2014
iSIS Class Scheduler training sessions March 4-6
iSIS Class Scheduler training is now available for staff. Two classes for new class schedulers and one refresher class for veteran class schedulers, are available in HRIS. You must have permissions provided for the class scheduler role before taking any of these classes. All sessions are in 9 Fairchild Hall.
New class scheduler:
- 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, March 4
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday, March 5
Refresh class scheduler:
- 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, March 6
To register for a session:
1. Go to as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your K-State eID and password
2. In the left-side menu, click "Employee Self Service"
3. Click "Learning and Development"
4. Click "KSU Training Enrollment"
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find "iSIS: Class Scheduler New" or "iSIS: Class Scheduler Refresh"
6. Next to the desired class, click "View Available Sessions"
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click "Continue"
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click "Continue"
9. Enter any comments desired and click "Submit"
10. Click "OK" to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.