March 3, 2014
Discover what K-State programs are doing to improve student learning at the Assessment Showcase
The Assessment Showcase and Awards began in 2008 as part of K-State's annual assessment conference, now the Institute for Student Learning Assessment . As the conference grew statewide in 2013, the Assessment Showcase and Awards became a separate event to recognize K-State programs with exemplary assessment processes and provide an opportunity for programs to share assessment best-practices.
The Assessment Showcase and Awards will be 4-5 p.m. Thursday, March 13, in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room. It is free and open to all K-State faculty and staff. No registration required. A brief reception will follow.
2014 Assessment Award Recipients
- Department of Park Management and Conservation
- Outstanding Achievement in Analyzing Student Learning Data
- Department of Chemistry
- Outstanding Achievement in Revising Programmatic Assessment Processes
- Department of History
- Outstanding Achievements in Faculty Involvement
- Department of Anthropology
- Outstanding Achievement in 'Closing the Loop'
- College of Business Administration
- Outstanding Achievements in College Wide Assessment Efforts
- Department of Family Studies and Human Services
- Outstanding Achievements in Improving Critical Thinking and Written Communication
- Personal and Financial Planning Program
- Outstanding Achievements in Assessment Reporting