Keck Foundation Limited Submission Guidance
The W.M. Keck Foundation supports distinct, novel, and high-risk/high-impact research. The foundation's website provides additional details about its mission. K-State may submit one application in each of three categories:
- Science and Engineering Research
- Medical Research
- Undergraduate Education
The Undergraduate Education Program promotes distinctive learning and research experiences and carries a different set of guidelines than the other two.
Applications must be submitted via the KSU Foundation. The selection process will be handled through the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
To apply, prepare a one-page concept paper containing the following information:
- Funding area of interest
- An overview of the proposed project emphasizing any unique aspects and pilot studies
- A description of the methodologies and key personnel
- Brief justification of the need for Keck support
- An estimated budget broken down by major areas (e.g., personnel, equipment, consumable supplies, etc.)
Illustrations and references should not be included. Please include a cover sheet (docx) with your concept paper. Only the middle portion of the cover sheet applies.