The Commission on the Status of Women at K-State is an advisory committee of seventeen members including faculty, students, staff, and one representative from Salina. The goal of this commission is to review the roles, needs, and opportunities of women students, faculty and staff at Kansas State University and make recommendations to the university president for changes where appropriate. An annual meeting is held with the President of Kansas State University to present a report detailing the concerns and recommendations of the commission.
This group is a resource for women associated in some way with Kansas State University. Alumni, current students, former students, future students, parents, employees and friends are all welcome.
- Discuss community service opportunities.
- Ask questions or share your concerns.
- Share social events on/off campus.
- Meet new friends; find a mentor; be a mentor.
- Learn about organizations and resources available to you.
- Have fun and learn from others.